Sunday, January 27, 2013

Today's WOD

Since Dick and I were not able to go to Crossfit Hydro, we looked a few WODs up online. We decided to go to Blue Moon and do dumbbell thrusters along with 5 burpees at every minute. Dick grabbed 35# for each hand and I grabbed 25#. That was a tough one. I kept going and had to do 3 burpees for the last 3 rounds. Our goal was to get 50 thrusters. Dick couldn't finish it (the burpees) so he stopped doing those and did thrusters instead to reach 50. I did it and ended up with 13:38 on the clock. We were going to do 100. Forget it. Maybe next time.  We went to Dick's to get an AB roller. We did a few of these and we were too pooped. Ha. I also got softball shoes, well, lacrosse to be specific, for softball season coming up. I've realized I didn't like the turf shoes. Hard to run fast in those. They're still nice, but just not my type. Originally $64.99, bought them for $8.75. Super awesome deal!!! Awesomeness.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment