Sunday, January 27, 2013

Small weight loss. Inches down.

Sometimes I don't like the scale. The number means nothing. So that's why it is very important to measure yourselves. I lost about 2.5 inches in my waist area since I've started crossfit. Dick and I have been eating a lot at home. We were so bad with eating out last year. It has all to do with our laziness. Don't feel like cooking. You don't know what restaurants put in their food - seasonings, dressings, all that extra calories so screw it .. Eating at home is the best way to keep healthy, in my opinion. The dishwasher is really busy these days. Ha!!! Oh, yea, a lot of things is being recycled - milk jugs, almond milk carton, so many things. I hope you recycle. A little bit of recycling or a recycle freak. Either works for me. Better than nothing!

Here's a silly pic of me with my jeans. Still kind of tight in the thigh area, but that doesn't bother me. I used to use the 2nd hole in my belt. Now I use the 3rd hole. Call me weird, but that little thing makes me happy.

I used to weigh 156 when I first started crossfit back in November. I'm at 149 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment