Sunday, November 11, 2012

Crossfit and Veteran's Day

So yep, I've decided to join crossfit. At first, I thought the price was ridiculous but wow, the knowledge is pretty awesome. I finished six in ramp classes so I'm able to go to regular classes now. Yesterday, we did the hill runs and 25 kettlebell swings. That was a little bit brutal. The kettlebell was 26 pounds. The running part wasn't really an issue for me, but boy, the swings killed me at the end. I thought to myself, you can do it, you can do it. Do not give up!! I finished 4 rounds in 6:27.  I felt I could have done better but that's okay. Just keep going, going, and going. Today, I might go to a class at 1, but I'm not feeling the best so maybe go to blue moon and do this on my own later this evening.

I would like to thank those current AND former servicemen and servicewomen that serve for our country to keep our freedom which is so precious. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. Seriously, you rock!! And you totally should get paid more than the president, just saying. Lol. And a special thank you to the hard workers such as police officers, fire fighters, teachers, EMTs, those kind of people make a difference in our lives.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment