Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas. Wait, Thanksgiving comes first.

I went a little bit of shopping today. Got two Christmas gifts. It's a start. I can't believe Christmas is coming up so soon.  Oops, was I supposed to think of Thanksgiving first? ;) I'm kind of excited for family get together if we plan on it. I'm not looking forward to the food. Just gotta stick with veggies and turkey. No bread. Just ONE dessert, probably apple pie if there is any. Hopefully it's sugar free one. Ha.

So, today I went to crossfit hydro and we did this WOD of 12 rounds doing 15 air squats, 20 sit ups and 25 double unders (or 50 single jumps) with a partner. A nice guy named Jose and I did 6 rounds each. We both got 15:53. Not too shabby.

I better get to sleep. Work at 3:30 tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to the cold. I bought a Burton hat to keep me warm.  Oh yes.

Later boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment