Thursday, December 30, 2010

Monday Ink

Hello.  Let me introduce myself first.  My name is Mollie.  I am deaf.  I am in my 30s.  31 to be exact.  I have been with the same man for about 9 years.  We have a dog named Bo.  He is an English Bulldog.  He is 8 years old.  We have a cat named Kiwi who is going to be 7 in April.  We reside in Omaha and work at the best company ever: FedEx.  Yea, right.  Just totally thankful to have a job.  Economy sucks. $4 gas price possibly.  Definitely uncool.  That's life, right?  One way to do is: accept.  I suppose people will say 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!'  What if it's too late??  Yikes.

Picture of Bo:
Picture of Kiwi:

I'm really looking forward to Monday.  I am getting inked.  I'll put it on my left stomach/hip area.  I totally can't wait.  I do believe in Karma since I won $160 tattoo prize thanks to Facebook, Omaha Old Market and Authentic Ink.  It's weird because I'm a bit self conscious about my body, my belly to be exact, but I think body art is so beautiful.  Some may not think so, but my opinion, I think body art is just beyond awesome.  I plan to get butterflies, daisies and stars all over on line of scrolls.  Aqua and orange butterflies.  Sky blue daisies.  Black and white daisies.  Black scrolls.  Definitely a lot of shading going on.  Yea me.  I already have 2 tattoos. One is in chinese (softball) on my lower left back and another one is a cartoonish butterfly on my back right on the spine - above my bra line.  I plan to add details to it, not quite satisfied with it so will make it look like a realistic butterfly instead of cartoony.  This one is going to be my largest one.  Sorry Dad and Mom but I am me.  At least the tats don't show to the public unless I wear a bikini.  A bikini in a "beer" belly.  My fiance says it's so sexy.  Some days, I love my body.  Some days, I dislike it.  Eh. Ha.

I will post pics of the tattoo when it's all done.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2011 COMING UP SOON!!  

BE SAFE!


My RIGHT side was inked. Not the greatest pic but yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Oops. I haven't posted a pic of my ink. Lol. I'll do that when I can.

    ReplyDelete